How to find out if your girlfriend loves you or not.
Learn how to find out if your girlfriend loves you or not by using these simple techniques.You probably remember those heartfelt notes that asked the question “do you like me…yes, no, maybe?” Even if you never got up the nerve to pop that question to your crush in elementary school and junior high, you probably know others who did, right? Now that you are older, you still may wonder about whether she really likes you or not, but obviously you want to handle the issue with a little more finesse. Sure, you can come right out and ask her, but how do you know she’ll tell you the truth? She may be worried about hurting your feelings, or she may just not be that good at talking about her feelings. She’s not alone. In fact, she may be wondering the same thing about you! You’ve found what may be your first real love, and you need to know if she feels the same.
1.Watch her body language to know she loves you.
You’ve got to become more familiar with reading her body language. What I mean is really notice how she responds to you when you are in her personal space.
1. Does she back away, or move a little closer?
2. Does she keep her arms crossed in front of her when you are having a conversation, or are her arms relaxed at her sides as if she is open to a closer relationship?
3. Does she scoot closer to you when you are sitting side by side?
4. Does she look for opportunities to touch you, either accidentally or on purpose? It may just be a slight caress on your arm, or her leg may casually bump against yours, but you get the idea.
5. When you are parting at the end of the night, does she linger over the goodnight kiss, or does she appear in a hurry to leap out of the car and head for the door?
6. Check for random hugs, reserved mostly for you.
2. Watch for subtle signs in the girl’s face and tone
1. Listen to the tone of her voice. If she’s shy, the tone of her voice might be a little softer than normal, and she might start to play with her hair, adjusting her clothes, and might stare at you.
2. Another sign that she likes you is if she laughs at your boring or stupid joke. (Beware though! Don’t use bad jokes as a test, or you’ll risk looking like a comedy dork.)
3. Look at her lips. If she touches them constantly or bites them, she’s probably very interested in you. If her lip quivers slightly when you look at her, you can almost be sure she likes you.
3. Observe the way in which she looks at you.
1. If she likes you, she will tend to either hold her gaze on you for a long time or pull away immediately the moment your eyes make contact with hers.
2. She may not be able to look you straight in the eye and she might giggle a lot because she is worried about giving too much away.
3. If her eyes are dilating, then she may really like you
4. Does she appear struck by lightning every time you look into her eyes as hers are filled with deep emotion? Does she light up every time you enter the room? – she may love you.
4.Keeping in Touch
1. She calls you in the morning just because she wants to hear your voice before she starts her day.
2. When she is out with her friends, she still wants to call you just to see how you are doing.
3. She can’t go to sleep without talking to you one last time.
4. You randomly receive a text message during the day just to see how you are doing.
5. She laughs at even your stupid jokes.
6. You have met most of her friends.
5. She Wants To Know About You
If your girlfriend asks about your past, your dreams, your desires your wants, your needs, how you feel inspired, what you love, or anything about you that relates to your thoughts intimately as an individual, you can be very sure that she wants what is best for you. This is a very good indication she loves you.
6.Look at her friends.
1. When she is having a conversation with her friends, and you come over, she might stop talking all of a sudden. This likely means that you were the subject of the recently ended conversation.
2. If she likes you and she told her friends about you, they might come up to you and start a random conversation about things such as: Who would you rather date me or (her name), etc. If they name a list of about three people and her name is in the list, they’re trying to search for clues to see how you feel about her.
3. In teen years, if her friends are loud and immature, you’ll most likely hear “(your name), (her name) likes you!”
4. Do be aware that her friends might be making it up just to tease her. Listen for things like: “Stop teasing me!” or “Be quiet! He might hear!”
5. Women who truly love their men love to brag about them to their friends, co-workers and relatives. This is because in these situations, women see their man as an extension of themselves. So in a way, it’s a way of bragging about themselves without looking egotistic.
7.She goes out of her way to do things for you.
1. Women like to do things for people they care about. They like to do things even more for those they love. So, if your does things for you, and does them unasked, it’s a good sign.
2. If she’s always there for you when you need help, even like when you mention that you’re really thirsty and she quickly offers you a sip from her drink, she might like you.
Another sign to look for in order to decide whether or not she loves you is that whether or not she wants to meet your parents. If she loves you, you will find her keen in meeting your parents and knowing more about you from them and learn how you developed into a man she fell in love.
How To Tell If She Likes You
9. She Makes You Feel Special
Giving you compliments about how beautiful you look is one way she will make you feel special. It may just be that simple phone call, an email, or even a formal love letter. Whatever she does, she wants to give you pleasure and to build you up as a person. She wants to make you feel like you are the most wonderful man in the world.
10.Moving Things along
How do you know if your girlfriend really likes you? Listen to your gut feeling about the two of you, and then test the waters a little. Once you’ve determined your relationship really is in the “like” stage, then you may just want to move it towards the “love” stage.
1. Take it slow
2. Remember, to keep reading her body language
3. Don’t pressure
4. Avoid ultimatums
5. Be prepared to compromise
6. Don’t be possessive