Looking for a girlfriend online?
How to get a girl friend online? Dating, nothing in this world is as difficult and heart-wrenching, and yet as wonderful as finding someone special to spend your days and nights with. Sometimes people are lucky and they do find their love online but most of the times people are not that lucky. If you’re not having much success with online dating and you’re a man, you’re probably making the same mistakes over and over again. Here are some of the best advices that you can follow so you would definitely be able to find a girlfriend online.
First and foremost, make sure that the girl you are planning to impress is a REAL person and not just some guy wanting to have fun!
Step 1 – Things You’ll Need
- A computer or access to one.
- At least two clear, recent photos of yourself (and only yourself), wearing a shirt and pants and a pleasant expression.
- A unique, concise description of yourself.
- A spell-checker.
- A list of your interests and goals.
- A realistic list of your “must haves” in a partner.
- A healthy attitude about yourself and the opposite sex.
- Cash for coffee because you will definitely be meeting her if you follow the instruction given! J
Now you’re ready so let us move on to the next step….
Step 2 – Know Where to Look
The secret to easily finding a girlfriend in the Internet is to know the best places to look. A great place to find a girlfriend online is the social networking communities; but why social network sites?
- These websites allow you to get to know the girl in a very casual manner.
- Meeting the girl in a casual manner will ease your tension that you might feel, and thus, there will be a big chance that you will be able to talk in a fun and interesting way.
- You can talk to people on neutral territory and see if you have things in common
Step 3 – Creating the perfect profile
Your Facebook profile! Believe me or not, but your profile does 35 % of your work. Profiles are the only communication you have with the person before the “first email” or initial contact, so you want to have an interesting introduction that attracts the type of people who are compatible with you. Important points to remember during profile creation are as follows!
- Never include identifiable, personal information (like your phone numbers, address, company your work for etc.) in your profile.
- When writing your profile, avoid the most common clichés: “I’m looking for a soul mate” (what does that mean?) “I’m looking for my best friend”(Don’t you have friends now?) “If you know more about me, message me. (well of course… but don’t sound desperate)
- Do not use your image as, ‘you are smoking with your collar raised in picture
- Even if you look great in that photo with your ex girl friend, don’t post a cutout of yourself with another girl as it will not help in any way with your current mission.
- Even if you got a great 6-pack, don’t go shirtless, don’t have an open shirt or unbutton pants to demo your attitude.
Step 4 – Now the real deal-Get connected
Let’s start simple introductions. You ask, “How should I introduce myself to this girl?”and like most good advice, the answer is, “That depends.” Depending on whether or not you already know the person there are different ways to approach this.
Approach Option No 1 – Straight forward approach
- If you are not Facebook friends with this person, then do you at least have any mutual friends? –
- (If yes), you have mutual friends just explain to her that you know [insert name(s)] and wanted to get to know her as well.
- (If No), you are not Facebook friends with this person, then do you at least have any mutual friends
Approach Option No 2 (Here is a naughty approach that works most of the time
- Using Facebook chat, send the girl an “accidental”message. Sure, you could just say “Hi”, but where’s the fun in that? Besides, you risk looking like a stalker if you do it that way. She will be wondering why a person she doesn’t know wants to talk to her. You’ll have no chance.
- Anyway, to make it look authentic just type a random character like “L” or “o”. Then, after a second or two, type “oops, sorry about that.” She will respond with something along the lines of “that’s okay”. Congratulations boys, you’re in.
- Feel free to be creative here. I would follow up with a question: “Do I know you?” or “How are you?” Ask anything, just get her to answer. If you followed step one you should already be past this point.
Approach Option No 3 (Reverse psychologyJ) 100% this will work!
Women are driven mostly by one thing: Emotions. Sending the usual “Hey cutie” message just ain’t gonna cut it. If you want to get a girl, you need to flip her “emotional switches.” The best way to do it is to confuse her and go after her self confidence. This method is a sure winner.
You see, Hot girls are used to being hit on. Online and offline. They are used to have all the power. What you want to do is take the power to your own hands. Let’s say some hot girl changes her profile picture. What all the REGULAR guys will do? Compliment her on the new “smoking” picture.
What will they get? The usual “Thanks honey” from the girl. Now what you’re gonna do? Say something like: “Hey Rachel! You always look SO great in your pictures! What happened in this one?”
See what happens here? She’s reading through all the compliments, thinking to herself how hot she is, and BAM! Here comes your comment. Challenging her looks. Now she has to respond. She has no choice. Why?
Because she is a girl. A hot girl. She has understood what’s WRONG with her and the picture. And the best part? You don’t even have to know her!
Step 5 – Keep the Conversation Going (Important phase)
After getting past the awkward “˜who are you’ phase, start talking to her about her hobbies, interests, etc. “Can’t think of anything else to talk about? Aw, if only you were on Facebook. Oh yeah, you are on Facebook. Will it be ok if I send a friend request? 99% of the time she will accept your friend request. This step comprises of things related to your typing style to your sense of humor, to how much you can engage a woman in talking with you. To be clear, a woman needs one chat to find that she wants to talk to you or not.
Get to know her before starting a real conversation – On the Info page of her profile, you’ll find her activities, interests, favorite music, TV shows, books, movies, where she’s from, what groups she’s in, etc. Tons of chances for you to have something in common or that you can talk about. There is no reason you can’t use the information in her profile to keep the conversation going. After all, she scoped out your profile the second you started talking to her.
- Discuss something about her interest but allow her to talk about herself first.
- Drag her in on your stuff. Facebook has an amazing feature of tagging people. This way you can share with them what you do, for example: If you are a musician, you can tag her in your video, or message her your track; if you are a writer, you can write notes, and tag her in them; if you are into photography, tag; if you are a painter or into sketching, tag. It doesn’t matter if it’s your job or not. It could be your hobby too.
- Put good status messages. Your status message is the thing that is reaching to her, when your personal message is not. Make sure it is not toilet humor or just for guy’s thing. And that is totally for you to decide for kind of joke are acceptable and what is not. For example: Don’t get to chauvinistic with your jokes, don’t make fun of women’s body parts, etc…
- Be Witty… Girls would appreciate boys that have a good wit, so if you don’t have this quality, then you better learn how to become one.
- Share, like, or post – In other words, interact! How to find love does involve a lot of work, so put your typing skills to the test. Go for a daily update. Nobody is interested with stale news. Share an excellent and useful article, post a picture of you and your grandma (to get family-oriented women along your path), or upload a funny video of you and your pet (to get pet lovers drop by). Beefing up your overall profile using these “white hat” tricks will lead you along the path.
- Ask her questions about herself. If she has an interesting hobby asks about it. Show interest in getting to know her. But don’t force her to answer your questions.
- Latest movies & books another source of chat conversation
- Give the person some space – nobody likes a stalker.
- Be nice! People notice how you treat other people.
- Don’t be this desperate guy trying to impress so hard & get noticed.
- Don’t interrupt the other person. Let her finish what she has to say before you reply.
- Don’t type like Hi mY nAme iZZ bL%&@That’s just immature and stupid. Remember! You don’t want to show that you are a Junkie, or dyslexic, you have never been to college and typed a real paper on something.
- Never chat about things you have never done. Words really matters a lot in chatting. So be careful while writing. Once you hit enter it’s not possible to undo.
- Chat with her and learn to ignore her as well a little bit. You her to miss you don’t you?
- Chat with her and learn to ignore her as well a little bit. You her to miss you don’t you?
- Don’t annoy her by asking her about her crush, love & relationship
- Do not say or do things to try to impress the person. They will see through this and lose interest in you. The most impressive person is someone who doesn’t try to impress.
- Don’t talk all the time, especially about yourself; ask open-ended questions that would require more than yes/no answers.
Step 6: Establish private contact – A new phase
This is the most difficult phase when it comes to getting a girlfriend on Facebook. Without this step, all you’ll be will just be a guy we have some things in common. On the other hand, if you don’t handle this stage well, you are likely to come out as a stalker. To establish private contact, you need to show her (without telling her, that you are interested in knowing her more.) You can do this by starting a conversation that will go like this:
(You) @Black Beauty, Why do you love the Yankees so much?
(Her) I don’t know. I guess it’s because my dad loved the team and I am daddy’s girl. What about you?
(You) @Black Beauty; that’s nice. My reason is kinda embarrassing – check your inbox.
- When you meet him/her in person, never go alone! Always take someone with you.
- Never tell them your address. They could turn out to be not what you were looking for, and they could stalk you or worse.
- Never give any money to the person.
- Many more millions are entering online dating unarmed and this is why the reported number of dangers is increasing. Many stories of unsavory online dating liaisons are taking place. Imagine the horrible dates and unpleasant experiences that are not being reported, because people are either too embarrassed or afraid to share their online dating experiences with anyone.
- Never let them help you move when you meet for the first time
Ok! Now you know How To Get a Girlfriend using nothing but social sites. Hope you liked my insights!